Mobile Maintenance Electrician
London (North of the Thames) – Government Contract
Monday to Friday – 08:00 to 16:30 (Flexible) + overtime
Call out Rota – 1 in 6 (£120 retainer)
£2500 training allowance following successful probation / Bupa Private Healthcare
Fully Fitted Van, Tools, Phone, Tablet, Uniform all come as standard.
Our client is looking for a Mobile Maintenance Electrician to work across a large globally renowned government contract covering the London area (North of the Thames).
As one the world's largest FM company, they can offer a fantastic package with salary, bonuses, benefits, health care scheme and much more.
Mobile Maintenance Electrician Job Accountabilities:
- The completion of Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Ensuring reactive repairs are completed in accordance with contractual SLA's
- The diagnosis and repair of faults on systems
- Ensuring that all record keeping functions are completed as instructed by the Contract Manager
- Completing tasks to highest standards of workmanship and safety
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A recognised industry Electrical qualification will be required (e.g. City & Guilds) and previous experience is essential
- IEE 18th Edition (Desirable)
- Ability to obtain a counter terrorism clearance (CTC)
If this position as a Mobile Maintenance Electrician is of any interest please apply or call the office for a confidential conversation asking for Jake,
0208 092 6500
jake @ hvac recruitment .com