Mobile Refrigeration Engineer
£38,500 - £43,000 + Door to door travel!
Monday - Friday, 45 hour working week
Our Client is currently looking for a Mobile Refrigeration Engineer to join an existing team of engineers overseeing multiple retail sites for a great Facilities Management company.
Our client can offer an extensive benefits package which includes; 25 days holidays + BH, pension, and a 4% annual bonus, and door to door travel.
- Collection and fitting parts as directed by Senior Engineering Manager/Operations Manager
- Diagnosing and fixing equipment breakdowns
- Using client systems such as PQA/IMS/Evolve
- Carrying out calls allocated by Service Control
- Updating service records and client reporting systems accurately
- Working safely in line with health & safety procedures
- F-GAS 2079 Refrigeration Handling
- CO2 experience (desirable)
- Excellent attitude and approach to work
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic
If this role is of interest to yourself please call the office on 0208-092-6500 or alternatively send a copy of your CV to email@example.com