£35,000 - £40,000
Mobile around the North Scotland area
Our client is looking for an experienced and reliable Multi Skilled Engineer to join our talented team on their new public service Contract working on sites throughout the North of Scotland. They aim to deliver the highest quality for Their customers, so you’ll need to share their enthusiasm for standards and best practice, and exceeding expectations too.
What you'll do:
- To ensure that the Facilities are maintained to the levels specified in the Performance Standards of various contracts.
- To undertake planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance work as per the agreed client programme
- To undertake maintenance duties in such a manner as to support the objectives of the client and with respect for the dignity and privacy of the client teams.
- To ensure the safe operation of all plant, equipment and tools.
- To operate at all times with safe working practices with due regard to Health and Safety Regulations, COSHH, Control of Infection, Waste Disposal etc in accordance with legislative requirements and policies and procedures.
What you'll need:
- Experience in electrical power distribution systems/ lighting systems
- Experience in A/C, chiller, Air Handling systems.
- Experience in HVAC control systems
- Experience with BMS Control Systems
- Health & Safety Certificate