As an agile, innovative Facilities Maintenance company, providing M and E maintenance to various clients throughout the UK. Our reputation is key to our success and has seen considerable growth within our Manchester office. This role will be vital to our continued success. Benefits include 21 days holidays, free parking and a competitive salary.
The role involves working closely with other members of staff, to assist with the smooth running of our client’s web systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scanning documents and maintaining records within our in-house document management system
- Proactively managing our clients’ various systems, uploading paperwork, and closing jobs, ensuring jobs are closed within SLAs.
- Producing reports daily from our clients’ systems, ensuring that these are updated and sent out to managers for review.
- Liaising with Technical managers to ensure engineers paperwork is correct and ready to be uploaded to clients’ systems.
- Assist in the management of subcontractors where required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Excellent attention to detail is vital for this role
Good telephone manner
Good understanding of Microsoft office incl outlook
Excellent Organisational and communication skills
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, 21days holiday
Experience of working in an office environment – 2years
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call 0161 519 5505