Refrigeration Service Engineer
Our client has a vacancy for a qualified Service Refrigeration Engineer covering Portsmouth / Crawley / Hastings triangle working on long term contracts covering petrol stations, Costa Coffee, Subway, cafes, restaurants & pubs.
This role doesn’t involve and weekend work or call out rota!!
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• To carry out reactive repairs on a wide range of commercial refrigeration systems
• To undertake preventative maintenance work as required
• To receive, respond and advise on calls passed from the help desk
• To carry out or assist on installation work, when required
• To carry out commissioning at local level where required
Key Skills & Competencies:
• Capable of hands-on problem solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
• Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
• A positive attitude.
• Commercial awareness.
• Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental issues.
• Relevant Refrigeration certification i.e., city & guilds in refrigeration
• Experience of CO2 Systems (desired)
• IT skills, Microsoft project, including excel, word and handheld mobile devises
33 days holiday – inclusive of bank holidays
Company van, fuel card, tools & uniform
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please apply with your CV or call Jak Walsh on 0208 092 6500