Salary £21000 - £23000
The Scheduler will manage the overall activity of the national engineering teams and the jobs which have been passed to the NMN for delivery.
Within the NMN the Service Delivery team will, using the latest scheduling software, manage the delivery of jobs allocated to the NMN for delivery. The Scheduler will, using the systems and processes, ensure that the correct engineering resource is deployed to achieve first time fixes for customers. This will range from using internal national engineers to subcontractors as appropriate, with the aim of ensuring that the job is attended within the specified SLAs. Once attendance has been met the Scheduler will also manage the completion of the job as well as ensuring that all parts and materials are accounted for and all required documentation is completed.
This position will be contracted to work into the evening and at shift pattern of 7am-7pm Monday to Friday.
This role is based in our new office near Birmingham International airport and a 5 minute walk from the train station.
- To schedule all reactive and planned works to appropriate resource, paying attention to location, expertise and response targets.
- To accurately record all job related information on the appropriate IT systems.
- To ensure that the engineer days are optimised to drive maximum productivity from the team.
- Ensure all jobs marked an incomplete by engineers are followed up and reallocated as appropriate.
- Monitor engineer travel and activity and respond to issues as required.
- Arrange third party attendance where required, raising appropriate Purchase Orders and Work. Requests and obtaining required completion information.
- Ensure all jobs are completed within the required response times and costs.
- Deal with communications in a professional and prompt manner.
- Ensure non productive time is accounted for on system.
- Escalate issues with specific jobs, clients or engineers promptly.
- Ensure full audit trails are maintained and evidenced where required.
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures, at all times.
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery, or risk to health and safety, or the environment.
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received.
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system