Our client is looking for a dynamic senior account manager to take accountability for delivering site services including both technical and soft services across four large contracts in London and the South.
This is a brand new role which has come as a result of business growth and recent contract wins
Our client are seeking an individual with vast business acumen, full P&L experience & management of multiple contracts.
- Salary: 68K – 70K + Car allowance
- 10% performance related bonus,
- Private Healthcare
- 4 Direct Reports
- 170 employees across all contracts
- Contract value of £7 Million
- The management of the delivery of total FM services to a several PFI contracts, ensuring outstanding service delivery at all times and exceeding all targets.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the contract, scope, and form.
- Performance management across teams and service lines, reporting and monitoring of performance.
- Financial management to ensure control of spending and budgets.
- Assume responsibility for contract outputs and management of services against contracted scope of works.
- Effectively manage the team and Supply Chain Partners to ensure that exemplary facilities services are provided at site.
- Undertake regular client meetings.
- Ensure the highest levels of Health and Safety are achieved across the sites.
- Manage the full P and L account for all hard & soft services.
- Directly manage line manages and motivate and lead the team to always achieve high performance.
- Ensure strong client relationship is developed and maintained, allowing for organic growth opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Management of large and diverse site service delivery teams
- Good all-round communications skills.
- Excellent relationship builder and experience in working in a matrix delivery environment.
- Broad knowledge of multiple service lines and their benefit to an organisation
- P&L experience
If this role is of interest, please apply or call the office asking for Jake.
0208 092 6500
Jake @hvac recruitment. com