Up to £30,000
Our largest client is now looking to mobilise a new team on to one of their biggest portfolio projects, this role will be working across the UK on multiple government buildings overseeing the entirety of the works. The operation will be renewing and replacing current security systems.
- Coordinating with site management to filter duties down to team
- Conduct work according to industry health & safety standards.
- To ensure the safety of all site users, visitors, staff and contractors at the site;
- Work with Contract Manager and Business Manager to plan and programme contract works including forward programming;
- Ensure Safe Plans of Action/dynamic risk assessments are completed by the subcontractor and reviewed as necessary;
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Conducting inspections and identifying problems daily to ensure they don't lead to budget overruns;
- Ensuring we meet all statutory regulations related to health and safety, fire safety, etc. and keeping appropriate records
- A recognised Project Management qualification.
Must hold a valid driving licence and and vehicle
- Valid CSCS card/ SSSTS Certificate
A willingness to learn on the job
Customer relationship management skills
Ability to work cross-functionally and in a matrixed organization.
Flexible approach to working hours. (70% of work is expected to be out of hours)
Ability to assimilate large volume of data and summarise
- Up to £25,000 - Dependent on experience
- 25 + 8 Bank Holidays
Apply with CV FAO Logan or call 0141 483 6600
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!