Office based in Livingston
Main Duties of a Soft Services Manager:
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimising contract performance.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the account.
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard.
- Able to understand and influence the service stream reports. Provide knowledge and understanding to coach, train and support others with less experience.
- Achieve results within quality, time, people and budgetary restraints.
- Ability to actively drive improvement and perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes.
- Build a team, ensuring whole team is effectively utilised. Lead the team performance through motivation and winning commitment from them. Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
- Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions. Report internally and externally. Give and receive constructive feedback successfully.
- To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contract.
- To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement, including but not limited to QHSE, contract performance, service auditing, HR, and financial information.
- To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which CBRE are responsible.
- Provide leadership to the soft service delivery teams
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Liaising with service partners, to ensure the correct level of service is delivered as expected by our client.
· Management of all aspects of the relevant service delivery.
· Management of the Security team and all aspects of the relevant service delivery
· Direct liaising with the client on a daily basis.
· Supply chain management
· Contract escalation process
· Understand Contract Scope
- To have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of supervising within the FM Industry.
- Previous experience of managing and creating budgets along with delivering good customer service.
- To have excellent communication skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels.
- To have Sound knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH legislation.
- To have good IT skills and the ability to use Microsoft packages including excel.
- To be flexible and adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- To have good relationship management skills.