£38,000 + Vehicle + Fuel Card
Do you want a career change for 2024? Do you want a better work/lifestyle balance?
Do you want to be working for a progressive and fast growing company?
About Us: As leading Air Con & Renewable Energy Specialists, we pride ourselves on providing premier services on a national scale. We also deliver exemplary customer care, with our central helpdesk and dedicated team of professional engineers.
- Install and maintain solar panel systems in compliance with safety protocols.
- Perform site surveys to assess installation requirements.
- Connect electrical components to ensure system functionality.
- Inspect and troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Collaborate with the engineering team for accurate installations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain accurate work records.
- Competitive salary.
- Company van and fuel card provided.
- Full-time, permanent position (Mon - Fri).
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Work on diverse projects, including social and commercial settings.
- Qualified Electrician (NVQ Level 3 Equivalent).
- 18th Edition
- 2391 Testing & Inspection
- Solar Installation experience sought after but training can be given to the right candidate
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Valid driver's license.
If this role aligns with your skillset and aspirations send in your CV or call Kieran on 01218 091 999!