Monday - Friday, Normal Hours
£38,000 - £40,000
One of the UK's dynamic independently owned FM's company are looking for a Static M&E Engineer to join their ever growing team of engineers based on a large shopping centre in the heart of Ealing.
As a company they can offer 23 days holiday (rises after 5 years of service) including bank holidays, company van, pension and also death in service.
The successful Static M&E Engineer will be responsible for all reactive & pre-planned maintenance, minor installation and any other duties that may arise on a day to day basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a reactive and proactive maintenance service
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Provide a service that ensures all mechanical and electrical equipment is running to optimum performance
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Liaise with client/management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum NVQ/City and Guilds level 3 qualification in relevant engineering maintenance
- 18th Edition (desirable)
- L8 (desirable)
- Previous Building Services experience
- Water Treatment and Cooling Towers experience
- Client-facing & well presented