Monday - Friday, 8am / 5pm
£40,000 - £42,000
Oxford Street - W1
Refrigeration Engineer looking to get off the road and work normal hours? Look no further..
One of the UK's leading FM companies are looking for a Static Refrigeration Engineer to work across a a blue-chip account at a prestigious luxury department store on Oxford Street.
The successful engineer will be responsible for reactive & planned maintenance, diagnosing faults, breakdowns & installations as well updating and liaising with clients on site.
Responsibilities for a Static Refrigeration Engineer;
- Reactive & pre-planned maintenance
- Diagnosing and fixing equipment breakdowns
- Carrying out calls allocated by Helpdesk
- Updating service records and client reporting systems accurately
- Working safely in line with health & safety procedures
- Logging jobs accordingly
- Liaising with clients & management
Qualifications/Experience for a Static Refrigeration Engineer;
- F-GAS 2079 Refrigeration Handling
- NVQ Level 2/3 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- CO2 experience (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent attitude and approach to work
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Well presented
- Experience in client facing environments
If this role is of interest to yourself please call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.