Supply Chain Administrator
- £19,000 - £19,500
- 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Life Assurance
Purpose of the role:
To provide comprehensive support to Supply Chain Management and Team Lead in accordance with company policies, procedures, and processes. Help achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement targets of the team.
- Work with a defined number of suppliers across the UK on the successful raising of work orders through to completion
- Provide accurate and timely processing of job requests submitted by CSC
- Handle incoming emergency jobs and be able to work with suppliers to ensure jobs completed within contractual SLAs
- Maintain up to date and accurate records / logs of correspondences and documentation of all work order status
- Manage multiple communication channels, emails, telephone, spreadsheets, and meetings
- Assist the wider Operational Service Delivery teams with data reporting accuracy
- Raise escalations of jobs in jeopardy to line management with solutions-based mitigation
- Responsible for managing enquiries inboxes to the required standard meeting all internal and external KPI’s and metrics
- To operate within contractually set service level agreements, policies, procedures, and targets
- Responsible for minimising errors, identifying potential areas of concern and rectifying issues when they arise
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in using CAFM or other management systems
- Ability to work to targets and objectives
- Ability to stay calm in a high paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills to manage diverse range of service providers, client representatives and stakeholders.
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Previous working in an FM management - desirable
- Technical knowledge within the M&E industry advantageous