Mobile Electrical Testing & Inspection Engineer
- Carrying out a multi set of skills with associated competency to external clients.
- Undertaking various Electrical Testing and Electrical Compliance Activities
- To carry out Remedial and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on all Services to provide detailed reporting with predictive times for remedial and chargeable works, and life cycle condition reporting.
- To provide a high level of technical and hands on support in the provision of our service delivery and the daily communication with our clients and office staff
- To carry out all works in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of client assets
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your trade.
- Keen to register as a QS and become NICEIC registered
- C & G 2391, 2394, 2395 or the EAL Level 3 Test and Inspection Equivalent
- 18th Edition
- C&G Electrical Installation level 3 or C&G 236 pt 1 & pt 2 Electrical Installations
- Additional skills such as basic building fabrics work (Desired not essential)
- Your own basic hand tools and PPE
- Driving licence
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999