Water Treatment Engineer
Monday to Friday / 8AM - 5PM
£32,000 - £35,000 per annum + company benefits.
Based at a large prestigious site in the heart of London.
Our client is looking for a Water Treatment Engineer to join an existing team of engineers to work across a large commercial contract in London.
As a leading FM company our client have a track record of success in some of the most complex and regulated workplaces in the UK. They are the leading authority in high-performance, sustainable facilities, asset, and workplace management in the UK.
- As a knowledgeable Water Treatment Engineer you will be performing a multitude of different task which will range from cleaning water tanks, closed system slushing, sampling, servicing TMV's and descaling. On occasion you will also perform Legionella Risk Assessments in this diverse role.
- For this role as a Water Treatment Engineer you will ideally have 3 or more years' experience within the Water Sector ideally as a Water Treatment Engineer. Having some Legionella Risk Assessment experience will also be advantageous.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Legionella Awareness (L8)
- NVQ / C&G in Plumbing (Desirable)
- Analysing Data
- Extensive knowledge of water treatment, contamination prevention.
- Data Collection
- Cooling Towers
If this role as a Lead Water Treatment Engineer is of interest, please apply or call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake