Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
- Location: Darlington
- Salary: Up To £26,000
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
- Holidays: 25 + 8 Days Holidays
As a Facilities Coordinator with will be working for a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious with the drive to progress within the company!
The role of Facilities Coordinator:-
- Sub-contractor management, ensuring Best Practise, development of strategic supplier relationships and proactive delivery.
- Manage and update E-Logs books.
- Manage and update CAFM system, including issuing and closing of PPM’s.
- Generating Web Quotes for additional works.
- Assist in the organisation of client events on site to ensure the smooth execution.
- Provide holiday/absence cover for Office Concierge Front Desk/Reception Services & post room delivery ensuring all clients and visitors and employees receive a warm welcome and seamless service.
- Responsible for issuing permits to work
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses, and emergencies in relevant books / documentation.
- Liaise with Landlord Facilities team
- Complete daily site inspections, report and manage findings.
- Conduct contractor & employee new hire Site Inductions.
- Order stationary.
- Carry out site inductions as required.
- Maintain regular contact with the Client around activities at site.
- Chase invoices and purchase orders.
- Knowledge and awareness of the facilities management industry.
- Practical experience in working with supply partners to deliver a seamless, integrated service.
- Customer services experience.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Desirable – Previous experience of a service industry role.
- Desirable – Previous experience of CAFM systems.
We also offer £250 Amazon vouchers for any successful referral's - So if you know anyone currently on the lookout, Feel free to send them my way