Commercial Gas Engineer
I am currently recruiting for one of our biggest construction and facilities management clients, they work across multiple commercial sectors inclusive of Schools, airports, offices, railways, shopping centres, homes, research and laboratories
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer for a mobile maintenance role covering the Birmingham and West Midlands sites.
The role successful commercial gas engineer will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance of commercial heating systems (boilers, burners, warm air heaters etc) in a variety of government commercial locations
Commercial Gas Engineer - Responsibilities:
- Fault finding, breakdown repair, service and general maintenance
- Carry out and complete planned maintenance tasks within desired timescales
- Set up and monitor and keep properly adjusted equipment, including daily checks
- Promptly report problems and incidents encountered and respond to enquiries and complaints from the client, with a friendly positive approach
- Ability to communicate effectively, make decisions, deliver results and take a flexible approach to working hours.
- Provide basic supervision of subcontractors and keep informed of progress, discuss solutions.
- Instruct and induct subcontractors to the company’s required standard by means of quality checking.
- Be aware of and apply relevant health & safety practices and procedures, assess the risks associated with the work given.
- ACS Commercial Gas (COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1 etc.)
- ACS Domestic Gas (CCN1, CPA1 etc.)
- Oftec Oil and LPG tickets (Not essential)
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience of being a commercial gas engineer in service and maintenance is essential.
- Good problem solving skills.
Commercial Gas Engineer Package:
- Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 (Depending on experience)
- Company vehicle, fuel cad
- Company pension
- Company benefits
- Opportunities for overtime
- Opportunities for further training and development
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or call Jamie Goodwin on 0121 809 1999