Office based near Newcastle
Covering various mobile commercial contracts
Up to £47,000
The role involves managing a portfolio of TFM/M&E Regional Contracts, Small Projects and Development of New Opportunities.
The role will involve the management of a team of multi-skilled, semi-skilled and possibly soft services personnel.
What will you deliver?
- To ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment for both employees and clients
- Comply with all Company policies/procedures to ensure timely and effective implementation.
- Ensure contractual commitments are met in accordance with contract SLA’s and other requirements detailed within the contract documentation.
- To review the monthly audit checks demonstrating legislative compliance within scope of service delivery streams and to escalate to the portfolio director as necessary
- Ensure financial policies and processes are effectively communicated, implemented and monitored. Monitor and manage WIP/Debt to an acceptable level.
- To be customer focused within all areas of operational activities and maximise relationships with clients.
- Deliver effective communication through competent advice, leadership and direct contribution to client management meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence and monthly and ad-hoc reporting, as appropriate.
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary, car or car allowance, bonus and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 2x times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalised support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- Able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and experience of Energy, FM and/or Building Services (whichever is applicable)
- Commercial awareness
- Financial Management (including profit and loss, cost control and budgets)
- Leading Teams and People Management
- Project Management
- Presentation Skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and business technology, including CAFM Systems
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- A Mechanical Engineering Background, with Experience of Gas will be an advantage