Chiswick Park - W4
11 Hour Shifts - 11am / 11pm
Salary up to £46,000
Interested in working in a critical broadcasting environment?
Our client currently has an opportunity for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a shift team at a critical broadcasting site on Chiswick Park - the site delivers telecommunication to broadcast providers in the UK during critical times throughout the day. The successful engineer will be joining a 2 man team and will work across equipment as low volatge systems, generators and other critical systems.
As a company they can offer 20 days holiday, further training & upskilling courses as well as a clear career progression plan.
Duties and Responsibilities for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Provide a reactive and proactive maintenance service
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Provide a service that ensures all mechanical and electrical equipment is running to optimum performance
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Liaise with client/management
Qualifications and Experience for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Minimum NVQ/City and Guilds level 3 Electrical Engineering
- 18th Edition (essential)
- Previous experience working in critical environments
- Client-facing & well presented
- Good all-round M&E knowledge
- Full clean UK driving license
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James