Main duties and experience required:
- Fixed wire testing and inspections on commercial projects. (50%)
- Carry out various types of remedial works including board changes, partial rewires, fault finding,
- installing containment and changing accessories as and when required. (50%)
- Experience of testing, inspecting and the completion of Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- (EICR) within commercial buildings ranging from offices, schools and shops is essential.
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 Testing and Inspection certification.
- Time served Electrician (Approved preferred but not essential)
- ECS/CSCS card is essential.
- Full clean driving license
Working hours are: 8am-16.30pm, Monday to Friday. You may be required to work additional hours as required by the needs of your role and business.
There will be requirements for overtime working.
Travel time is paid minus the first half hour to and from work.
For this role you will be supplied with a company van, fuel card, laptop, smartphone, power tools and company clothing.
Apply with CV or call the office on 0113 512 2010 and ask for Kieran