Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £33,000-£34,000 dependent on experience
Monday to Friday, normal working hours!
Our client is looking for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to join a team of engineers working across the South Coast, based in Brighton.
The successful candidate will carry out PPM and Reactive Maintenance, breakdowns and call outs on various energy sites across the West Sussex/Hampshire.
Joining part of a larger team of already established engineers on multiple well known contracts, the successful candidate will be allocated a set number of sites in a certain area to maintain.
- 1 in 5 callout (£100 standby allowance)
- £33,000-£34,000 salary
- Van, Fuel Card & Uniform included.
- 23 days holiday per year + BH
- Phone/PDA provided
- Pension provided
- Overtime available
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, installation, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Maintenance of heating systems, control panels, CCTV, fire alarm systems, UPS
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Plumbing duties/plant room checks when required
- General Building services work when required
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical or equivalent with 18th edition wiring regulations
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of mechanical/plant room/plumbing duties (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as a Mobile Electrical Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0 and ask for Josh
Multi-Skilled Engineer / M&E Engineer / Maintenance Electrician / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mobile Maintenance Engineer / Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer / HVAC engineer