Monday - Friday, 8am / 5pm
5 sites - South Wales & Bristol
£23,000 + Call Out (1 in 8) + Overtime
The UK's leading FM company are looking for a Mobile Handyperson to join their team of 12 on a blue-chip retail account in South Wales & Bristol - in this role you will be responsible for basic handyperson duties as well as learning and assisting other engineers with other maintenance duties that arise.
As a company they can offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company van & fuel card as well as further training and progression.
Job Responsibilities for a Mobile Handyperson:
- Carry out all planned building / fabric maintenance tasks as per program and keep accurate records of works planned and completed.
- Carry out all reactive works to all technical and building equipment as required, ensuring minimum downtime is experienced.
- To ensure that the site is kept in good decorative order internally and externally - and to given specification and ensure timely completion.
- Understands and works within all Health and Safety criteria and processes relevant to work activities.
- Show a proactive approach to Health & safety in the work environment and take the necessary steps to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Ability to carry out fabric repairs and maintenance including plumbing, basic electrical, joinery work, painting and decorating including any preparation works
- Remain fully aware of customers' needs at all times, therefore maintaining high standards of customer care
- Be flexible and undertake other reasonable duties to accommodate operational requirements
Experience for a Mobile Handyperson:
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance and reactive works / tasks
- Enhanced DBS (current or previously held)
- Basic building fabric repair
- Hands on approach
- Client facing
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
If this role as a Mobile Handyperson is of interest please apply or call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.