£30,500 - £36,000
Mobile around the east of Scotland
Our clients are looking for a reliable Small Works Supervisor to manage delivery of small works/project works and Lifecycle in a customer focussed and professional manner. Working on a prestigious public sector contract for sites throughout the West and East of Scotland, you will have knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, temporary works, preplanning and subcontractor management.
You’ll be joining a business that thrives on achieving results that benefit people and communities, and offers fantastic opportunities for career development.
What you'll do:
- To manage the delivery of a small works service including low/medium/high risk activities through specialist supply chain partners throughout the assigned geographical region across multiple diverse client sites
- Ensure delivery of a safe, customer focused, cost effective, efficient and compliant service to meet the contractual and legal obligations
- Provision of effective liaison with building users to establish the required brief
- Coordination with all interested parties on approved projects to agree timescales and sequence of works
- To coordinate the organisation, procurement and management of delivery of small works
What you'll need:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of effectively managing resources both direct and indirect
- Ability to operate effective IT systems