Continental Shift Pattern 06:00-18:00
£55,000 + Overtime + Excellent Progression Opportunity
We have an excellent and exciting opportunity working for one of the largest FM companies covering a large Aviation contract in Heathrow managing a team of shift engineers and technician across a Continental shift pattern.
This role offers the opportunity to progress in the next 12/18 months into a managerial level position and is ideal looking for someone looking for progression and training. We're ideally looking for someone who comes from a critical or data centre background with supervisory experience in the same field. On this site you will become the HVAP on site within the first 6 months.
Job Responsibilities of an Engineering Supervisor:
- Ensure all technical KPIs and SLAs are met for planned and reactive activities
- Budgeting/reporting duties
- CAFM system use
- Client relations
- Carry out on going condition reports on assets via companies system, highlighting any additional plant and equipment not recorded
- Adhere to all company policies and processes
- Lead a team of 10+ engineers
- Report any delays to planned or reactive works back to facilities manager to allow for rescheduling or escalation
- Attend all booked/arranged training and meetings
- Assist with any project works where there is a cross over with operational delivery
- Ensure all email accounts are managed and any responses required are actioned in a timely manner