Large static site in Fife
We're looking for experienced and reliable Electricians to join our talented team on our Commercial Contract working on a site in Sheffield. We aim to deliver the highest quality for our customers, so you'll need to share our enthusiasm for standards and best practice, and exceeding expectations too.
What you'll do:
- Ensure routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Ensure comprehensive maintenance records are kept using task and updating Plant asset information as required, including issuing, updating and closing of all reactive, planned and self-generated work orders on Concept CAFM system.
- Ensure suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems including Authority to Work, and process checks are undertaken.
- Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and adhered to for all tasks ensuring safe working practices
- Ensure engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, complying with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- Ensure provision of a safe & healthy working environment, ensuring compliance with all Company policies, procedures, as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required. Including raising and escalating hazards reports when identified.
- Ensure professional and technical skills are maintained through personal development and life-long-learning.
What you'll need:
- C&G 2382-18th Edition
- C&G 2360 pt 1&2 or NVQ Level 3 Multiskilled Mechanical / Electrical (or equivalent)
- The ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate a methodical approach
- Previous maintenance experience working in FM environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
- Dedication and ambition to develop within the role
- Computer literate and numerate
If this role is of interest simply apply with your CV online or call the office on 0141 483 6600 and ask for Logan