Job Title: Multi Skilled Technician
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 (Dependant on experience)
Hours: Monday - Friday; 8:00 - 16:30
Holidays: 25 + 8 Bank Holidays
An opportunity to work for a large Facilities Maintenance Company has become available.
They are looking to recruit an on site Multi Skilled Technician based in Glasgow.
With on site gym discounts, retail discounts, health and lifestyle benefits, and massive opportunity for progression, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Role Overview of a Multi Skilled Technician:
The Multi Skilled Technician will be joining a part of a larger team of multi skilled engineers working on static site in Glasgow on a Prestigious University carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on any general building maintenance and servicing and repairs.
Main Duties of Multi Skilled Technician:As a Multi Skilled Technician, you'll be an integral part of our maintenance crew, ensuring that any general building maintenance is completed. Here's what you can expect:
- Routine Maintenance: Conduct scheduled fabric inspections and preventive maintenance to identify and address potential issues before they become problems.
- Compliance: Ensure all work complies with industry regulations and safety standards.
- Customer Service: Interact professionally with clients, providing excellent customer service and answering their maintenance inquiries.
Experience / Qualifications of Multi Skilled Technician:
- Experience within a commercial setting
- Relevant building maintenance / FM experience in a multi-skilled role
- Must be able to work within a team and be self motivated
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Joinery experience is a bonus
You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the World. They are a well-known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
If this role is for you and you want to hear more information, apply, or give Simon a call at HVAC FM