£35,000 - £40,000
Mobile around the East Scotland area
Our client is looking for an experienced and reliable Multi Skilled Engineer to join our talented team on their new public service Contract working on sites throughout the East of Scotland. They aim to deliver the highest quality for Their customers, so you'll need to share their enthusiasm for standards and best practice, and exceeding expectations too.
What you'll do:
- Carry out planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance
- Undertake maintenance duties as required
- Ensure the safe operation of all plant, equipment and tools
- Operate at all times with safe working practices
- Maintain asset histories, maintenance records and helpdesk reports
What you'll need:
- Exposure to electrical power distribution systems/ lighting systems
- Knowledge in H V A C control systems
- Experience in A/C, chiller, Air Handling systems.
- Experience in gas systems
- Knowledge with BMS Control Systems
- Health & Safety Certificate
- Must hold full driving licence.
If this role is of interest simply apply with your CV or call the office on 0113 512 2010 and ask for Logan.