Assistant Facilities Manager
Covering 4 brand new blue chip sites across Glasgow and Edinburgh for a prestigious energy contract, mainly based in Glasgow.
Responsibilities of a facilities assistant:
re all Health and Safety policies are known and adhered to. Responsible for building a zero harm culture across all sites and leading on initiatives. Always leading by example with regards to H&S and being responsible and accountable for all H&S related issues at local level
Management/control of P&L and WIP supported by the RAM and the finance business partner
Manage/Supervise, co-ordinate and control site teams to ensure statuary and contractual compliance
Ensure compliance with contract deliverables and obligations
Lead on employee engagement across portfolio
Leading the overall management of the performance of the contract
Building strong relationships with the relevant stakeholders within the client organisation
Overseeing the production of a PPM planner and Lifecycle plan, then ensuring this is delivered on site to meet contractual obligations.
Ensuring all KPI's are adhered and when shortfalls are identified they are rectified swiftly.
Ensuring effective management and control of contractors ensuring policies are followed
Maintenance of all site log books
Deliver on the job training, tool box talks, safety briefings etc
Be the key focal point for client communication and be heavily involved in the day-to-day operational delivery of contracted services
Continually reviewing processes to ensure efficiencies are identified and implemented, ensuring to always adopt a best practice approach
Please note, the above list is not exhaustive.
Essential Requirements for a facilities assistant:
- Experience in similar role and able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of Facilities Management within similar background, to include, management of teams, individuals and sub-contractors
- Comprehensive understanding of statutory compliance as well as PPM obligations to ensure sites are maintained to a compliant state
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff - internally and externally
- Strong customer stakeholder focus
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel
- Professional, presentable, approachable, efficient, self-motivated and able to motivate others
If this role is of interest simply apply online with your CV or call the office on 0141 483 6600 and ask for Logan.