Mobile - Personal Use of Vehicle!
Monday to Friday
Up to £36,500 + call-out
Are you looking for a new Maintenance Electrician role? An exciting opportunity has become available to join one of the biggest Facilities Provider on the longest standing contract in the UK. As a Maintenance Electrician you will responsible for planned and reactive maintenance within commercial office spaces.
Maintenance Electrician Company Benefits:
- Personal Use of Company Vehicle
- 25 days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Call Out Rota - £115 standby rota
- Large progression & training budgets
- Uniform and tools provided
- Overtime opportunities
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection
- 18th Edition
- Experience working within Facilities Management Industry
- Full UK Driving License
If this Maintenance Electrician position is of interest to you, please send your CV directly by hitting APPLY.
Alternatively call 0208 092 6500 and ask for Hannah.