Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£36,000 - £38,000
Monday to Friday - 08:00-17:00
One of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies are looking for an established Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a large government contract across London.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
Job specific accountabilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Ownership of plant rooms, daily walk rounds
- Support and facilitate sub-contractors
- Maintain water systems and records in accordance with L8 legislation
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification in mechanical engineering
- Experienced with AHUs/FCUs, hot and cold-water systems and understanding of BMS systems
- Previous experience working in an FM environment.
If this role as a Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.
0208 092 6500