Large blue chip site working with a prestigious law firm - Edinburgh
£22,000 per anum
The main feature of this role will be to provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to ensure our customers receive the best-in-class service. Anticipating, understanding and delivering to our customer's needs, achieving this with quality and within time constraints.
- Providing support to the client and answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner
- Providing support to both the lead facilities assistant and regional facilities manager
- Document printing, scanning and retrieval
- Stationery requests
- PC requests (turning on machines that have been switched off)
- Support room set ups (when required and inclusive of AV)
- Assisting with general porterage and room clearances
- Book and ensure all Mail/courier item (both in and out) are done so in a timely manor
- Manage and ensure that all storage areas are kept tidy and presentable
- Report and replace signage around the floors as appropriate
- Complete floor checks ensuring areas are presentable
- Reporting of any floor faults (fabric, lighting plumbing etc)
- Checking and restocking of tea/stationery points
- Complete floor collections (post, couriers' boxes etc)
- Assist with print deliveries when required
- Manage unidentified post
- Manage and identify consumable areas that need replenishing (sweets, Fruits etc)
- Ordering taxis
- Issuing of security passes
- Act as a single point of contact for customers
- Assist with issuing and tracking of train tickets
- Cover reception duties as and when required
- Support with catering requirements as and when required
- Any ad hoc duties that are deemed as a reasonable management request
What we're looking for:
- Good basic education to GCSE (or equivalent standard), which will include an English and Maths qualification.
- Education to A-Level/HNC standard would be beneficial
- proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Excel skills to include basic functions, v-lookups, etc.
- some local site based training will be required
- Experience of a similar customer facing role
- Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities.
- Excellent command of the English language demonstrated through good verbal and written communication.
- Must be detail conscious, accurate and methodical in approach.
- Able to work systematically and use own initiative.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
If this role is of interest please simply apply online or call the office on 0141 483 6600 and ask for Logan.