Site Based - NW10
Rail Transport Manufacturing Account
£60,000 + Travel Allowance
Interested in taking the next step in your career?
Our client has an a great opportunity for an Operations Manager to work across a prestigious manufacturing rail account based out of their depot / commercial office in Wembley. In this role you'll be responsible for managing a team of 2 engineers, supply chain, P&L and budget responsibility and WIP.
As a company they can offer a salary up to £60,000 with around 5/6k travel allowance, private healthcare & pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and further career progression.
Responsibilities for an Operations Manager:
- Managing a team of 2 staff across site
- Responsibility of budgets and P&L
- Presenting and compiling monthly reports to clients.
- Working closely with the clients daily, managing the relationship between the client and service provider
- Conducting specific risk assessments
- Continually review current processes and working practices and actively encourage an environment of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Producing detailed and specific engineering quotes for a range of mechanical, electrical and building fabric works
- Active role in annual shutdowns, and project works
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regards to project and engineering activities
- Managing sub-contractors permits to work etc
- Strong leadership skills
Qualifications / Experience for an Operations Manager:
- Technical background (essential)
- Previous experience working on a client facing account
If this role is of interest please apply or for more information, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.