Assistant Project Manager
$80,000 - $100,000 per annum
Monday to Friday
The prestigious site is the home of a market leader in the semiconductor industry who enable ground-breaking technology to solve society’s toughest challenges.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in overseeing and delivering Project & Development Services that meet the requirements and goals of the client.
Responsible for developing project management skills with understanding of project management business.
Essential Job Duties:
· Assist with assisting all phases of a project including planning, design, construction, FF&E, technology, move management, and occupancy.
· Compile project scopes, budgets, and schedules.
· Read and understand documents defining project, including but not limited to agreements, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys, budgets, schedules, drawings, and meeting minutes.
· Establish and maintain client focus through performance goals, deliverables, reports, and value-added services.
· Prepare meeting minutes, project status reports, process purchase orders, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
· Procure and manage local architects, engineers, general contractors and subcontractors, and specialty vendors.
· Ensure all project participants understand project goals, assumptions, constraints, and deliverables.
· Provide superior client service to internal and external clients.
· May have full ownership and responsibility for smaller, less complex projects.
· Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration, or related field.
· Requires 1-3 years of experience in a related role.
· Developing project management skills with understanding of project management business.
· Able to develop excellent client relations, client management and consultation skills.
· Highly organized with strong research, organizational, and analytical skills.
· Strong prioritization and problem-solving skills.
· Basic understanding of accounting principles.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to prepare, track, and manage project scopes, costs, and schedules.
· Familiarity with architectural/engineer drawings, space planning conapts, furniture systems and ancillary products, and technical systems. • Strong software competency: Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat
If this position is of interest, please apply or reach out directly.