£40,000 - £47,500
Our client have a brand new role for a Contract Manager for our new public sector contract covering sites throughout the West of Scotland. You'll manage a multi-skilled team and coordinate planned, preventative and reactive maintenance in line with customer budgets.
It goes without saying that you’ll champion Health & Safety and bring a proactive approach that ensures work practices and processes that deliver on quality and sustainability objectives.
You’ll be joining a business that thrives on achieving results that benefit people and communities, and offers fantastic opportunities for career development.
What you’ll do:
- To manage the delivery of FM services, ensuring contractual compliance at all times and delivery in accordance with relevant legislative requirements and procedures that ensure risk is effectively managed.
- Ensure maintenance is undertaken in accordance with statutory requirements and policies on management of contractors whilst ensuring best value for money
- Ensure contractual compliance at all times and Prepare Client performance reports, including, but not limited to, Key Performance Indicators, Property and Maintenance
- Managing records in compliance with ISO9001, ISO14001 and company policies and procedure
- Ensuring maintenance is undertaken in accordance with statutory requirements and policies on management of contractors whilst ensuring best value for money
- Management of lifecycle works.
What you’ll need:
- A degree in a relevant field
- Experience of Managing a total FM Contract
- Considerable budgetary experience
- First class customer service skills are essential, together with a positive outlook and flexible, team working attitude
If this role is of interest simply apply with your CV or call the office on 0113 512 2010 and ask for Logan.