Domestic Air Conditioning Engineer
£33,000-£37,000 + Van & Fuel Card!
Mon - Fri + Overtime/On Call
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join a great company looking for a new AC engineer to join their growing team in 2021.
The ideal candidate will have previous experienced within a domestic background and have good installation/servicing knowledge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all Air Conditioning install/commissioning and reactive maintenance on various sites, from private homes to larger commercial sites around Reading.
- Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- 40 hour working week
- Salary: £33,000 - £37,000
- Van, Fuel Card, Tools, PDA
- NO CALL OUTS
- 1.5x/2x overtime rates
Job specific accountabilities.
- Complete Air conditioning maintenance & reactive work across several large commercial sites.
- Oversee an apprentice engineer whilst on the job
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance, attend service call, diagnosing and repairing faults with air conditioning and refrigeration in commercial and industrial environments
- Provide technical support to other engineers
- Be a part of a call-out rota
- Keeping logbooks up to date
Qualifications / Experience.
- F-Gas 2079
- DBS or ability to pass a DBS clearance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
- IPAF/PASMA/Skill Cards highly desirable
If this role as a Domestic Air Conditioning Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Josh.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today.