Monday - Friday, 8am / 5pm
One of the leading FM companies are looking for a Engineering Supervisor to join a small team of engineers at a brand new commercial site in Paddington.
The successful Engineering Supervisor will ideally come from an electrical background and will have experience of supervising a team of engineers as well having client-facing experience.
As a company they can offer an attractive benefits package which includes 25 days holiday + bank holidays, benefit schemes, pension as well as further training and progression opportunities.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Overseeing and arranging of all M&E related tasks on the site
- Stepping in for the M&E Manager in their absence and sharing the workload of the site
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Managing the day to day schedules of the engineers
- Writing of PPM schedules
- Overseeing small works projects and liaising with specialist contractors
- Managing the client accordingly and keeping them up to date with site developments
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an M&E or building services bias
- 18th edition (desirable)
- Worked as a building services engineer in a Facilities environment - technical knowledge required.
- Good knowledge of building services
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities