Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
£34,000 - £36,000
Pool Vehicle Provided
Our client is looking for a Fabric Engineer to join a team of 12 engineers across a handful of sites in Wembley and surrounding areas.
In this role as a Fabric Engineer you will be responsible for the fabric maintenance on the sites as well as overseeing all water treatment related issues on site - as one of the leading FM companies in the UK our client can offer further training, upskilling courses and great company benefits.
- Carryout remedial works in response to safety audits
- Carry out PPM service visits using appropriate tools and systems
- Ensure all site logbooks acting as the primary Technician are in date and accurate
- Periodically review planners
- Ensure availability of resources for designated contracts.
- Make and document any PPM changes / variations
- General fabric maintenance
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ / C&G in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering (Desirable)
- Well presented with a can-do attitude
- Client facing experience (Essential)
If this role as a Fabric Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively please call the office on 0208-092-650