Job Title: Lead Contract Support
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 (Dependant on experience)
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 2pm
Holidays: 25 + 8 Bank Holidays
An opportunity to work for a large Facilities Maintenance Company has become available.
They are looking to recruit a Lead Contract Support based in Leeds city centre.
You will be working in a fantastic, newly refurbished 6th floor office, based less than a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station.
With retail discounts, health and lifestyle benefits, and massive opportunity for progression, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Role Overview of a Lead Contract Support:
- Supervision and performance management of direct reports providing leadership, governance and guidance over planned preventative maintenance coordination, helpdesk for reactive calls and financial control of day-to-day business activities.
- Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records, reactive tasks, and reporting
- Attend and actively participate in daily operational meetings with accurate reporting on status of activities and priorities.
- Attend scheduled business finance meetings
- Collate monthly performance stats and populate monthly contract reviews for both internal and external reporting.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g., which services are covered, and which are chargeable for accurate invoicing between agreed contract cost and extra works
Experience / Qualifications of Lead Contract Support:-
- Experience in the use of CAFM systems
- Experience in Excel is Essential
- Customer service experience
- Use of MS Office
You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the World. They are a well-known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
If this role is for you and you want to hear more information, apply, or give Simon a call at HVAC FM