Based on a large static site in Alloah
Up to £32k, OT rates and on call rota
About the role of maintenance electrician:
You will be required to undertake planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance work on the following tasks:
- Service and repair of lighting and power distribution systems.
- Reactive repairs to all types of lighting systems and power distribution systems.
- Service and repair of motors and pumps.
- Service and repair of fan coil units and associated systems.
- Service and repair to HVAC control panels.
- Service and repair of fire alarm systems.
The above list is not exhaustive but is indicative of the main items of plant and equipment to be maintained.
We are looking for an individual to work as part of a flexible team, with continuing responsibility for the provision of a comprehensive, high quality property maintenance service to all facilities on this site.
The post holder will be driven and dedicated to undertaking planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance work on equipment as defined by your core and non-core skills as per the agreed client programme.If this role is of maintenance electrician is of interest to yourself please simply apply online with your CV or call the office on 0141 483 6600 and ask for Logan