Mobile around the West of Scotland
Our client is looking for an experienced and reliable Supervisor to manage a multi skilled team of Engineers for their new prestigious public service for sites throughout the West of Scotland. You will coordinate planned, preventative and reactive maintenance in line with customer budgets
It goes without saying that you’ll champion Health & Safety and bring a proactive approach that ensures work practices and processes that deliver on quality and sustainability objectives.
You’ll be joining a business that thrives on achieving results that benefit people and communities, and offers fantastic opportunities for career development.
What you'll do:
- Brief Contract Manager and management team on a regular basis on all matters relating to site maintenance, PPM and minor works
- Daily monitoring of the repair and maintenance budget and ensuring changes made are in accordance with agreed rates
- Responsible for sorting all repairs and maintenance needs to the Contract Manager and then arranging for quotes/estimates and repairs for any tasks which are outside the post holder professional competence
- Promote and implement the Company's policies in all aspects of employment and service delivery
What you'll need:
- Trade Discipline
- Previous supervisory experience within operations and maintenance of facilities/utilities equipment would be advantageous
- Positive and flexible approach
- Work effectively as part of a team
- IT literate
- Full driving licence is essential