Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Bristol & Surrounding Areas
Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
Salary up to £40,000 + D2D Travel + OT
No Call Out
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join their ever-growing team of engineers working across their commercial contract - the chosen Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer will be given a cluster of sites to manage & maintain as well as supporting the wider team on a weekly basis.
Job Accountabilities for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer:
- Complete Air conditioning maintenance & reactive work across a number of large prestigious commercial sites.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
Qualifications / Experience for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer:
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation (Essential)
- Previous experience working in commercial office settings
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If you are interested in this role please apply or alternatively please call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James