Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
East London & Essex (NO CENTRAL LONDON)
Monday - Friday, 08:00-17:00
£42,000 - £45,000 + OT & Call Out
Our Client is currently looking for a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to cover their commercial portfolio which includes council buildings, universities, schools and churches across East London and Essex.
The successful Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer will be responsible working on a reactive & pre-planned maintenance, servicing, breakdowns and minor installations.
- Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
- Monday - Friday, 08:00-17:00
- Van, Fuel Card, Tools, Phone, PDA
- £42,000 - £45,000 + OT and Call Out
Job specific accountabilities:
- Carry out preventative maintenance program
- Carry out reactive maintenance works
- To ensure all environmental conditions are maintained at all times
- Wide range of gas maintenance and repair work
- Ensure all paperwork is compliant to current legislation
- Liaise with our clients representative on a day to day basis regarding work issues
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
Qualifications / Experience
- Commercial Gas qualifications (essential)
- Previous experience within the commercial maintenance industry and building services knowledge
If this role is of interest or you'd like to know more, please apply or call the office and ask for James on 0208 092 6500