Mobile Domestic Electrician
Hertfordshire & Surrounding Areas
£34,000 - £36,000 + Overtime
Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
Van - Fuel Card - Tools - PDA - Phone
Our client is looking for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to join part of a team of engineers working across Hertfordshire & surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will carry out general repairs, installation work and minor maintenance.
Joining a team of already established engineers on a well-known nationwide contract, the successful candidate will be allocated a set number of sites in a certain area to maintain.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out electrical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain systems
- Liaising with clients & management
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical or equivalent with 17th/18th edition wiring regulations.
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James