Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
8 Commercial Buildings
Postcodes - SE5 / TN12 / KT3 / SW15 / E14
£36,000 + OT + Call Out
Mobile Engineer looking to work across a cluster of sites?
Our client currently has a great opportunity for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer to cover a cluster of commercial sites which include a tobacco manufacturer, a healthcare provider and a opera company.
Across these sites you'll be responsible for reactive & planned maintenance, general building maintenance as well as keeping logbooks up to date, compliance and liaising with clients & management.
As a company they can offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company van & PDA, company perk box as well as training opportunities and career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer:
- ??Provide a reactive and proactive maintenance service
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Provide a service that ensures all mechanical equipment is running to optimum performance
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Liaise with client/management
Qualifications and Experience for a Multi-Skilled Engineer:
- Minimum NVQ/City and Guilds level 2 or 3 qualification in relevant engineering maintenance
- Previous maintenance experience in a commercial environment and be flexible towards work & carry out duties that may not be specific to your trade
- IPAF / PASMA (desirable)
- Client facing experience (desirable)
If this role is of interest please apply or call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.