£26,000 - £33,000 + Overtime
Monday - Friday, 8am / 5pm
Swansea - mobile position
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Plumber / Mechanical Engineer to work for a growing small works company in the Swansea area.
This will suit a Maintenance Plumber with experience in installation, small works and reactive maintenance.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, installation, compliance tasks
- Reactive works, minor Plumbing install works, Pressure vessels valve replacement etc Legionella awareness, Point of Use heaters
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks as required
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Plumbing duties/plant room checks
- like for like replacements
- General Building services/small works tasks when required
- Level 2/3 NVQ in Plumbing & Heating
- Unvented Hot Water Qualification (desirable)
- Legionella Awareness
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- Full clean driving license
If this role as a Maintenance Plumber is of interest please apply or call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Josh.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!