52-54 Lime Street - EC3M
£54,000 + OT
Looking to take the next step in your FM career?
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Shift Leader to be based at a high-end blue-chip site in the heart of London - apart of one of the company's renowed business unit you'll be responsible for leading a team of shift engineers, allocating works and liaising with the clients & management on site.
As a company they can offer 20 days holiday + bank holidays, company perk box, training courses and a clear career progression path.
Duties & Responsibilites for a Shift Leader:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Liaising with the client and taking part in any meetings
- Lead a team of shift engineers accordingly
- Allocating and supervising works
- Liaising with management on site as well as the client
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
Qualifications / Experience for a Shift Leader:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- Working as a building services engineer in a critical environment
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities