£35,000 plus van, 4% monthly bonus, holidays & Pension
You have the opportunity to work for a leading facilities management companies in the UK. They have over 400 employees across various different trades
They specialise in providing mechanical and electrical building services, building fabrics repair and soft services to multiple sectors inclusive of commercial offices, education, critical environments, retail sites, shopping centres, local authorities, distribution and logistics, manufactures.
The Role of the Commercial Plumber Engineer:
Our client is currently looking to recruit a commercial plumber to on a mobile basis across The East Midlands. The successful engineer will cover the planned and reactive maintenance, with some small project works across a large static site
Commercial Plumber Duties:
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- General service and repair work
- Small project works
Requirements for the Role
- NVQ/C&G guild or similar qualification in commercial plumbing
- Experience as a commercial plumbing carrying out maintenance, reactive breakdowns and repair works.
- Experience of larger scale industrial Pipework would be advantageous, but not essential
- Full UK Driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar FM sector role
Our clients' scope of works is varied, so from time to time we will require all engineering employee to work outside of their allocated job description.
Commercial Plumber - Package:
- Salary Package: £35,000
- 4% Monthly Bonus
- 23 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Company benefits
- Company Vehicle and fuel card
If you are interested in this commercial plumber role please apply with your updated CV or for more information please contact Paul on 0121 809 1999