Home Counties / M4 Corridor
£38,000 - £40,000 + D2D Travel + Overtime
Van / Fuel Card / PDA
One of the UK's dynamic independently owned FM's company are looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join their ever growing team of engineers across their commercial portfolio which includes clients in retail, finance and manufacturing sectors.
As a company they can offer 23 days holiday (rises after 5 years of service) including bank holidays, company van, pension and also death in service.
The successful Air Conditioning Engineer will be responsible for all reactive & pre-planned maintenance, minor installation and any other duties that may arise on a day to day basis.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- To undertake Pre planned maintenance, servicing and compliance work
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To survey and report back on any remedial works required to make the air conditioning systems compliant
- To be always fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs.
- To ensure that administration requirements are maintained on time and all necessary documents.
- Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Hold a 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate (F-Gas).
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- Full clean driving licence