Assistant Project Manager
Up to £35,000
Our largest client is now looking to mobilise a new team on to one of their biggest portfolio projects, this role will be working across the UK on multiple government buildings overseeing the entirety of the works. The operation will be renewing and replacing current security systems.
- To provide high quality, proactive and efficient Project orientated support works associated with projects/small works in an assigned geographical area.
- Ensure project status information is available through collaborative co-ordination with the wider internal account team and external supply chain.
- Owning and delivering smaller projects.
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of larger projects.
- The preparation and management of documents associated to projects delivered.
- Attending site as required (including out of hours)
- A recognised Project Management qualification.
- IOSHH Managing Safety
- CSCS Skill Card
- Facilities Operations or Project experience desirable.
- An understanding of budgeting and planning.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and in a matrixed organization.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Ability to assimilate large volume of data and summarise
- Well organised with excellent time management, ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Hold a valid driving licence and vehicle
- Up to £35,000 - Dependent on experience
- 25 + 8 Bank Holidays
Apply with CV FAO Logan or call 0141 483 6600
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!