Mobile across West Yorkshire
Up to £39,000
What will you deliver as a commercial gas engineer?
- Carry out the Service, Maintenance and Repair of Gas Fired Boiler plant & Heating Systems, Associated Equipment and Building Services Installations throughout the Yorkshire Region.
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
- Ensure all issued works are completed within set time frames to ensure SLA’s are achieved and client expectations are met.
What can we offer you as a commercial gas engineer?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for in a commercial gas engineer?
- Time Served fully qualified Engineer with a heating/mechanical/building services background.
- ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas Qualifications – CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1, CPA1, COCN1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICPN1, CDGA1, TPCP1, COCNGLP1PD, MUST have an NVQ Level 2 Qualification in HVAC
- Knowledge of mechanical maintenance techniques, boilers and associated plant/equipment, building services plant and equipment.
- Understanding of all relevant legislative and statutory requirements and implementation of Safe Systems of Work.